The abstract submission deadline is extended to 14 June 2015.
The program committee invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation.
- Deadline: 14 June, 2015
- Author notification: 14 June, 2015
The session list and the associated information can be found at the URL below.
Please use the template for abstract submission and respect the format. You can download the abstract template on the EKC webpage.
- To submit an abstract, you should create an account (if you don’t have any) at the registration site: http://registration.ekc2015.eu.
This account will be used again for the registration and the payment of the conference fee.
- Then, you can upload your abstract file following the indication shown at the registration site.
- During the abstract submission procedure, you cannot select the presentation type (oral or poster) but your abstract will be automatically assigned as poster presentation.
- The session organizer will change the presentation type after the peer-reviewing process.
- If you prefer a special presentation type (oral or poster), please contact the session organizer or the group head before the deadline for abstract submission.
- After the author notification, the specific information on the presentation guide (the duration and schedule of speech, the format and display of poster, etc.) will be provided to the authors.